You may be wondering what a Virtual Assistant (VA) is and how they could help you in your business. In short, a Virtual Assistant is an Independent Contractor that provides professional administrative assistance remotely.
Every business owner has an ever-growing list of tasks that should have been completed yesterday, plus they need to find the time to grow their business. Unfortunately, many business owners don’t have the luxury to hire a full-time employee.
So what if you could hire someone that could do the exact amount of work that you need without having to incur all of those “extra” costs that you are paying your employees? Well, if you hire a VA, you can!
Whether you are a business owner or not, every person has non-negotiable tasks that must be completed. Many of these tasks are mundane, but they must be done. The same goes for any business. Specific tasks must be completed to keep your business afloat. These tasks likely won’t push your business to excel, but without them, it would fall apart. If you only ever did the bare minimum in your business (the non-negotiable tasks), you probably wouldn’t go very far. A VA can help complete those mundane tasks, allowing business owners to focus on growing their business.
One of the many benefits of hiring a VA is the ability to choose the tasks that you wish to delegate without trying to keep a full-time employee busy. When you hire Lead Virtual Solutions, we create a customized package that is tailored specifically to the needs of your business. If you need support for a couple of hours a week, 5 hours a day or a one-time project, we’ve got you covered.
There are 1440 minutes in a day. Hiring a VA will never increase those minutes, but it will allow you to use those minutes more productively.
How could your business improve if you had someone helping you with the must-do tasks?
Five examples of tasks that Lead Virtual Solutions can support you with today;
1. Calendar/Email Management – It is as easy as 1-2-3. Lead Virtual Solutions will work with your contacts to find the perfect meeting time. Once arranged, the meeting will automatically show up in your calendar. We take care of the logistics.
2. Proofreading/Writing – Whether you need to respond to 99 emails in a day, write a blog, or create new content for your website, Lead Virtual Solutions can support you with this. Writing the perfect blog post, article or email takes time. Hiring Lead Virtual Solutions to proofread your work ensures brand consistency, catches grammar errors and provides accuracy.
3. Event Support – Hiring an event planner can be pricey. Hiring a VA to complete the tasks that don’t need to be completed by a professional event planner saves time and money.
4. Research – Do you have an idea that you know has the potential to skyrocket but don’t have the time to research and study it? Whether it is for a business meeting, upcoming event or taking the time to understand your market better, Lead Virtual Solutions can take care of it.
5. Website/Social Media Management/Creation – Do you have an overwhelming number of customer inquiries through social media? Are your customers leaving comments on your business pages that you don’t have time to respond to? Lead Virtual Solutions can create personable responses to your customers ensuring that they are heard.